31. Snuggling up to read a book.
32. Little girls (and boys) who love to read.
33. Children's books
35. Pretty dresses and stuffed animals that make little girls smile.
36. The "must haves" when going to Grandma's House
37. All the children smiling at once
38. Painted wooden Polar Bears, when the real ones can't be seen.
39. Giant Turtles to climb on when you're too scared to go see the real ones.
40. Creation that glorifies The Creator.
41. Animals that aren't scary.
43. Cooling Breezes
44. Simple Pleasures
45. A place to dig!
46. Tents (which you can't really see in this pic) that pop up in an instant
when the rain surprises you while having a picnic.
50. Quiet time to read God's word in the morning.