Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Multitude Monday...spilling over onto Tuesday

I have said to the Lord, "You are my Lord;
I have no good apart from you."
Psalm 16:2

70. Rain
71. Long awaited blossoms on flowers
72. Pockets
73. Color
74. Bag of muddy clothes sent home from Grandma's house
75. Oversized t-shirts that hang off of little bodies unable to hide the fun they had
76. Abundance of fresh berries
77. Ice cream stained shirts
78. Tractor rides
79. Homemade pies
80. Baths at Grandma's house
81. Being able to freely give things away to bless others
82. Messes that mean "organization" and "progress" are taking place
83. Big shoes to play in 
84. Scones
85. "I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation." Psalm 118:21
86. Freedom
87. Sacrifice
88. "The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone." Psalm118:22
89. Day and Night
90. Cardboard boxes


"This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes."
-Psalm 118:23

"The LORD is God, and he has made his light to shine upon us...You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you. Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever!"
-Psalm 118: 27a, 28-29





Join us in lifting a chorus of thanksgiving here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your list, Heather! Thank you for sharing all the Scripture!!!