Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Painting Pottery

Several weeks ago, I had a chance to go with a bunch of friends to Paint It Pottery. We had such a fun time! I can't wait to go back there again. Well, we all painted and painted and admired and encouraged each other, but left without getting to see everyone's finished product. So I offered to post any pictures I received from them of their pottery pieces, so that we could all admire each other's work. So, here they are:

Amy:




Brooke:




Carrie:




Linda:


Courtney:





Heather (me):



Penny:





Sharon:





Jessica:



Thanks for sharing ladies! I love how they turned out. 
It is so neat to see how they reflect the uniqueness of each one of you!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everybody's pieces turned out so nice!!! :) Can't wait to go again!

Catie said...

Wow!! They turned out great! :)