Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Forth!

I may not have been posting about this lately (crazy schedule!) but believe me I have been studying and clinging to these verses. And now, mid March, I need them even more! Here are a couple more verses.

Psalm 37:3
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. 

Isaiah 7: 9b
If you are not firm in faith,
you will not be firm at all.

If you read these verses in context, you will find many other verses that you'll want to tape up around your house! Here is one:

Isaiah 7:4
Be careful, be quiet, do not fear,
and do not let your heart be faint.

That's all I'm going to say about that. :) I hope you have some time to study God's Word today. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Heather! Just letting you know I enjoy reading your blog and am missing updates :). I hope you're all well!