If we will only think,
We shall begin to thank.
91. Selah Mae
92. A van full...a table full...a house full...our full family
93. Our wonderful health insurance
94. Great doctors and nurses
95. A four day/three night "vacation" with my husband and baby girl at the hospital :)
96. None of my fears were realized during Selah's birth
97. Helpful and delicious meals (and generous gifts) from friends and family
99. A husband with a servant's heart
100. Our Great God
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom.