Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Multitude Monday

If we will only think,
We shall begin to thank.
                     -C.H. Spurgeon

91. Selah Mae

92.  A van full...a table full...a house full...our full family


93. Our wonderful health insurance
94. Great doctors and nurses
95. A four day/three night "vacation" with my husband and baby girl at the hospital :)
96. None of my fears were realized during Selah's birth
97. Helpful and delicious meals (and generous gifts) from friends and family
98. Naps
99. A husband with a servant's heart
100. Our Great God
Psalm 145:3
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This thankful list I could have echo-ed with all of my births too, I think, Heather!!! "His greatness no one can fathom"!! AMEN AND AMEN!

Catie said...

What a sweet little baby! :) So precious! You do have a beautiful family, girl! Praise God!

Jolene said...

beautiful!