Colossians 3:15-17377. 17 days of only diapering one child. Though potty training progress is 100% complete, I rejoice in only having one child in diapers...instead of two.
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
378. A good start to our quest of home learning...we're starting our third week of the year and every week gets better and better
379. a precious new life to love
380. first hints of fall color splashing on the trees and grass
381. food sizzling in the pan
382. a summer goal accomplished: two children can now ride without training wheels!
383. kids begging you to read one page more (even out of "school" books)
384. the good lessons learned through hard trials
385. mirrors, to see ourselves, our reflections, no matter how clean we are, and especially when we are dirty so we know what needs to be cleaned
386. The Lords gentle cleaning hands
387. 101 uses of blankets and couch cushions
388. warm soup on rainy days
389. routines that bring peace and blessing
390. dates with my husband
391. yarn on needles
392. books on kindle
393. dresses on girls
394. boots on boys (and girls)
395. smiles on faces :)